Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bolg about Myself

Abu Taher Mohammad Sumsuzzaman
Abu Taher Mohammad Sumsuzzaman


Summary
My name is Abu Taher Mohammad Sumsuzzaman, I’m a guy, and I was born on 17 May, 1985 in Dhaka city, Bangladesh. I am 29 years old. My father name is Md. Sukur Ali; he was a Govt. service holder and mother simple housewife. . I have two eldest brothers. I matured up in Dhaka city and I have passed some excellence periods with my childhood.  Those days are remarkable and wonderful days for me. I always feel sentimental friends about those days.

I am interest in computer programming, web browsing, watching movies; enjoy music, traveling and reading. I alike play computer game. I also love chat and share information with my friend. . Former I take share in community effort.

Almost 3 years of cumulative professional experience in the field of Information Technology. To progress my career in the IT industry and continuously upgrade my knowledge under Information Technology. I've doing Oracle database 9i & 10g # DBA OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) & Oracle Certified Associate (OCA). I’m working Oracle Database environment. I am working as IT professional of Banking sector Temenos T24 Retail Banking System in Bangladesh.

Truly I’m positive man so far-off through way of I think through. My aim is doing changed more. I have to come clean at Bangladesh Association of Software & Information Services (BASIS).
I want to reach my goal & it is very much necessary encouragement of our instructor Mr. Alamin Chowdhury. He is one of the top BASIS Award Winning Freelancers in Bangladesh in the field of SEO & Content Development.

I’m specializing in Organic Search Marketing (SEO & Semantic Web). Other skills include; Digital Marketing Strategy (Internet Marketing or Online Marketing), Organic (Search Engine Optimization or SEO), Paid (Search Engine Marketing i.e. Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter), Web Analytics (Google Analytics), Social Media Marketing & Advertising (Facebook Ads & LinkedIn Ads), Local Marketing (Google+ Local), Content Marketing & Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis. Live Marketers is taking care of their online presence and search engine optimization including on-page and off-page optimization. Providing consultancy on blogging for business and website design & development in line with search engines standards.

I helped them with the following:
- Create Strategies for AdWords & SEO.
- Analyze the client's business and website.
- Social Media Optimization (SMO).
- Analyze the target market for our clients.

- Audited the website for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) optimization.
- Designing and implementation of SEO and Social Media Strategies.
- Google Adwords Campaign Management.
- Website optimization including on-page and off-page.
- Keep the client ahead of what's changing in Online Marketing field.
- Integrated Social Media widgets for easy sharing and
- Optimized local places listings for better Local Marketing.
- Researched, designed and launched several AdWords campaigns for their enterprise relationship software app.
- Develop and implement strategies for search engine optimization, including the editing of website components (Meta elements, internal linking etc.)
- Researched and launched LinkedIn Advertising campaigns.
- Explored and propelled Facebook Marketing movements.
- Researched and thrown Twitter Promoting operations.
- Research new trends in online marketing
- Tools: Adwords Editor, SEO Tools, Google Analytics, Dropbox, Google Drive, CRM, Spiderfrog.

Experience
IT Division (Software Engineer) atDataSoft Systems Bangladesh Ltd
Janata Bank Limited
Farmers Bank Limited
November 2011 – February 2013 (1year 4 months) Dhaka.
  •  Working as a team of Centralized Banking software ‘Temenos T24 Retail Banking System’ implementing on Live Operation of Branch and also a training Instructor of Centralized Banking Software operation.
  • Software Implementing and Developing.
Research Assistant (Mobile Application Development) http://ideas.mobioapp.com
March 2013 – August 2013 (6 months)
I have been finished Work in this Project: IT Division (Software Engineer)
(Dhaka Custom House Automation Project.)
September 2013 – April 2014 (8 months)

Thank you for taking the time to review my profile. Toward build up myself as though hard working in a challenging, energetic and well-organized job environment to enrich professional skill, proficiency and level of expertise knowledge with morality, honesty and dependability. Over decade of experience in Information Technology, I decided to focus on what is my real passion, helping individuals to reach their personal and business goals. I can provide you with the satisfaction and commitment to your business needs. I enjoy the challenges that everyday this profession brings to me and realize the importance of getting the job done whether big or small. I want to work in government or internationally renowned organization to be part of a professional body.

Education: 

IDB-BISEW

Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) 
Database Design & Development (oracle), OCP, ORACLE
Concrete Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Practical 
 Major in Finance and Banking
2008 – 2010
B.Com, Master of Commerce (M.Com) Management.  

A number of Information to Communication With me:
  • Gmail: atm.sumsuzzaman@gmail.com
  •  Skype: atm.sumsuzzaman
  • Facebook Profile: Abu Taher Mohammad Sumsuzzaman
  • Linkind Profile: Abu Taher Mohammad Sumsuzzaman


No comments:

Post a Comment